Education Session #1:
"Find Your Lane; Change your GPS and Drive Mobility with Purpose!"
Presented by: Bruce W. Waller, CRP, PHR, SHRM-CP, VP, Armstrong Relocation and Companies
This session is a leadership strategy session about changing or updating your “Career GPS” which stands for Grow, Plan, and Share for success. We are all moving in different lanes and we need to find the lane that works best for us. We need to think differently on how we approach leadership growth as individuals, and with our teams to achieve our business and personal goals. Some of the strategies and keys to success include being growth oriented, planning and goal setting, networking with excellence, building a strong brand, and being resourceful. When we grow in our leadership, everyone around us will grow too!
Education Session #2:
"Moving On: Addressing the Changes to the HHG Industry & Its Impact on Mobility"
- Cliff Biermann, CRP, GMS, Business Development Manager, Hollander International
- Rebecca Glatzhofer, GMS, Business Development, Crown World Mobility
- Jill Rooney, Human Resource Manager, Kohl's
- Bill Werth, VP Sales/Administration, American Van Lines
- John Zilka, President, NRI Relocation Inc.
Our panelists will address the challenges facing the household goods industry, including but not limited to the ever-growing driver & packer shortage, changes in tariffs, and the consolidation of the industry. We will hear from representatives from the moving industry, in addition to understanding the client perspective from the RMC and client side.
Illinois & Wisconsin Real Estate Update
Thank you to:
Tonya Krebs, CRP, GRP, GDS, Director of Relocation, Shorewest
Jo Lay, SCRP, SGMS-T, Vice President, Relocation Services, Baird & Warner
Elizabeth McGrath, CRP, Relocation Director, Baird & Warner
Nadya Nahirniak-Hansen, Director of Relocation Services, Restaino & Associates
Attendees will have their choice of afternoon networking events.
- Cooking Class
- Nine Hole Golf Outing
- Spa (Facial, Mani/Pedi, or Massage)
- Round Robin Art with Mixology
The day will conclude with a casual reception and raffle following the afternoon's events.
Interested in sponsoring the event? Click here for details. Sponsorships open 7/31/2018
The following discounts are also being offered by the Grand Geneva:
- 10% savings on spa treatments on September 12
- $98.00 Highlands Golf Rate for individuals arriving on September 12. Individuals to make own reservations & payment